Monday, February 24, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.



A couple weeks ago there was a big storm and we lost power... Last week as I was walking to campus I saw this. Yikes! There were lots of trees down all over, which meant power was out all over.




Last week was awesome. The weather was finally what I was hoping it'd be. It feels like late spring! It even got up to 80 one day last week. Last night I slept with my window open, and as I woke to the sounds of trucks working. I was like, "Wow, it feels like spring!" I can't believe it's still February and feeling this great. Thank you, Jesus for Georgia.

Since the weather was awesome, I spent a lot of time on campus hanging out this week. One day we saw a guy set up a slackline... and we were intrigued. We tried it...

Jess jumped on it first. She's very adventurous.

Amanda gave it her best.
Brittany was the best out of all of us.
I could barely get a leg on it, much less stand up!


On Saturday I went to Dance Marathon, a fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network, and I got to hang out with these ladies. 




And, to top it all off, the sunsets here are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment