Monday, March 10, 2014

Crafternoons and Such.


This weekend the weather finally got back to normal. It's in the sixties/seventies.

Last week we saw the thirties again. It was awful, but I know I'm wimpy compared to everyone in the North and in the Midwest.

On Friday we had a priest come visit our campus! He can breakdance and beatbox, so naturally students think he is awesome. Friday night we had a get-together at the guys' house and Fr. Jewel performed some songs for us and then preached on God's mercy and the power of Confession.

It was a great night of fellowship.

Justin and Fr. Jewel are pretty much besties (my words, not theirs)



Saturday we got lunch with Fr. Jewel before he left.

Edgar's great Panera experience:

I spent my Sunday doing crafts.
Like making magnets.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden our fridge drove me crazy because all of the magnets were from people who don't live in our house. I think I just wanted it to feel more like home.


I also finished this goofy string art.


 (which I learned from this blog: http://delightfuldeets.com/2013/07/diy-string-art-deer-head/)

And I worked on my t-shirt rug... It's slow-going.



Hoping to enjoy the weather with students this week. Spending time on campus and in my eno!


No comments:

Post a Comment